Wednesday, July 21, 2010

summer fun

The date is wrong on the picture, sorry. Have to read the instruction manual to change it and I don't want to spend my summer vacation reading! It was actually taken on the 5th of July.
This is a sad attempt at trying to get kids to behave for a cute picture for mommy to show off to all her friends and relatives. BUT, I love it. It makes me laugh.
We decided to have a picnic at the park and the kids climbed this tree for over an hour, played frisbee and collected golf balls in the trees. It was a good day!

2 comments:

  1. I can never count on my kids to produce a good picture either. Someone is always pulling a face! I can't believe how big your kids are! I would not recognize them! Hope you're having a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute bunch of monkeys!!

    ReplyDelete